You can cancel your membership any time. Once you cancel, you can still enjoy all member-exclusive features until the current billing period ends.
Your Favorites and other account-information will be unaffected, and you will be able to continue reading as a free user.
Steps to cancel for web and Android
- Log into mangarock.com on your desktop or mobile device.
- Click your profile picture and then the Gear icon to get to Manage Account.
- Under the Membership section, click VIEW DETAILS.
- Find the Auto-Renewal section and click VIEW DETAILS.
- Click Turn off Auto-Renewal.
- Proceed through the dialogs until you see CONFIRM.
- You will be sent back to the Membership Details page, which will now tell you that Auto-Renew has been turned off, and the date your membership will expire.
If you do not see this message, you have not cancelled yet, and you will need to complete turning off Auto-Renew.
I can't access the Membership Details page
The account you are logged in on has never had membership. You may be a member on a different account. If you need help getting those account details, please contact support.
I received a charge after cancelling
If you receive a charge after cancelling, these are some of the possible reasons why:
- If you cancel on or soon before your usual billing date, your payment may have already been processed, and you will remain a member until the next billing period. You should not receive any further charges, and you can contact support for more help.
- For example, your billing date is on the 3rd of every month. You cancel on the evening of October 2nd, but your payment has already been processed. In this case, your membership will remain active until November 3rd, since you paid for the period of October 3rd to November 3rd.
- You may have another account with an active membership. Contact support for more help.
Issues or Feedback?
If you encounter another issue with cancellation or have additional feedback, feel free to contact us.