In version 4.8, we are excited to introduce a brand new look for the Title Info page and new settings to optimizing data consumption.
Revamped Manga Info Page
The prominent change is that the current Info and Chapters tabs will be combined into one single page. This enables you to glance through manga info quicker and easier.
The revamped view will also provide you with more useful and relevant manga info.
- Summary provides three spoiler-free key plot points alongside three main genre tags to help you grasp a feel of the manga.
- Stats shows you how popular the manga is with its rank and number of reading users.
- Chapters contains an overview of the title's chapter list. You can see the full chapter list by tapping on the "View All" button. You will also see the estimated release time for ongoing series.
Depending on your reading progress, the section will let you know the current chapter you are reading or whether there is any new chapter released.
One minor touch inside the chapter list is that you can now sort the chapter list by ascending or descending order based on your reading preferences.
- Related Content delivers several manga recommendations to help you discover your next favorites.
Data Saver Mode
In this version, we also introduce a new setting option called Data Saver, which gives you total control over how the app uses your mobile data.
To access this feature, simply go to More tab > Advanced Settings > Data Saver.
You can also save more data by optimizing various functions requiring network connections in the View Detail page:
- Only download manga with Wi-Fi
- Preload next chapter
- Image size
For bug reports or feedback, feel free to contact us via the in-app support center or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our team is always grateful for any feedback you have. Let us know how we can improve the experience for you.
For the full changelog, click here.