This article will show you how to update the Manga Rock app on Android and how to deal with updating issues.
How to Update
There are two ways you can update the app:
- Open More tab > Check for Updates
- Or you can go to our website to download the latest APK
In some cases, due to critical bugs in the current version you are using, you may be required to update the app in order to continue using it. The app will then automatically download and install the latest APK file.
Tip: It is always a good practice to create a backup before updating in case of any unfortunate incident that you may lose your data. To back up, please open More tab > Backup & Restore > Create a new backup.
Problem with updating
During the process, you may encounter Parse error, a common issue occurring on Android app installation.
If you encounter this issue, remember not to reinstall the app unless you have already created a backup. Otherwise, your data will be deleted after uninstallation.
To solve this issue, please kindly follow the steps below:
- Download and install ES File Manager here
- Download the latest APK
- Live version: Click here to download
- Beta version: Check the latest beta email in your mailbox
- Open ES File Manager > Download folder > install the APK file from there
You should be able to update the app to the latest version.
If it still does not work, please contact us via our in-app support center or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Our agent will get back to you ASAP.