Sometimes, in order for our team to detect the issue you are experiencing and provide the most effective solution, we would need your help to record your device screen.
This article contains step-by-step instruction on how to do it.
Screen recording feature is available on iOS 11.
- Add Screen Recording to Control Center. Go to Settings > Control Center > Customize Controls, then tap next to Screen Recording.
- Open Control Center by swiping up from the bottom edge of any screen.
- To capture sound while you record, press deeply on and tap Microphone Audio.
- Tap , then wait for the three-second countdown.
- To stop recording, open Control Center and tap . Or tap the red status bar at the top of your screen and tap Stop.
There are several screen recording apps for Android devices. One of them that we recommend is AZ Screen Recorder. To download the app, please click here.
How to use AZ Screen Recorder:
- Launch the the app from your app drawer.
- You’ll see an overlay with four buttons appear. Tap the gear icon to tweak video recording settings including recording resolution, frame rate, and bit rate. When you’re done, press Back to return to the home screen.
- Open the app you or navigate to the screen you want to record.
- Tap the red camera shutter icon in the AZ overlay. The video will begin recording. Use your phone like normal until you’re ready to stop recording.
- When you’re finished, pull down the notification shade. In the AZ notification you can either pause or stop recording.
After recording the issue happening in the app, simply send the video to our in-app support or our email firstname.lastname@example.org. Our agent will get back and assist you at once.